Indonesian citizen. born in 1968
Born in Semarang, with a Bachelor of Laws and Masters in Management from Dipeonegoro University, Semarang. At the beginning of his career in 1991-1998 he worked for PT Bank Dagang Nasional Indonesia Tbk, then in 1998-2004 he joined the National Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA) Semarang as Coordinator of Legal Aid Division 2.
He has served as Directorate of Credit Asset and Property Management at PT Asset Management Company (Persero), Semarang branch from 2004-2008.
In 2011 he joined PT Bentara Sinergies Multifinance which is based in Jakarta as Corporate Legal.
Served at PT BPR Rudo Indobank Semarang in 2011-2014 as Risk Management Manager
With his experience, he joined Dafam Group as Legal Manager from 2014-2017, on December 8, 2020 He served as the new Corporate Secretary.
Period and Basis of Appointment
- 8 December 2020: Corporate Secretary - PT. Dafam Property Indonesia Tbk.
- Bachelor of Law, Diponegoro University, Semarang (1991)
- Master of Management, Diponegoro University, Semarang (2006)
- PT. Bank Dagang Nasional Indonesia Tbk, Semarang (1991 - 1998);
- National Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA), Semarang - Coordinator for Legal Aid Division 2 (1998 - 2004);
- PT. Asset Management Company (Persero), Semarang Branch - Directorate of Credit and Property Asset Management (2004 - 2008);
- Corporate Legal - PT. Bentara Sinergies Multifinance, Jakarta Head Office (February 2011 - August 2011);
- Risk Management Manager - PT. BPR Rudo Indobank, Semarang (August 2011 - August 2014);
- Legal Manager - PT. Dafam, Semarang (August 2014 - August 2017);
- Legal Manager - PT. Dafam Property Indonesia Tbk (August 2017 - Present);
- and Corporate Secretary - PT. Dafam Property Indonesia Tbk (8 December 2020).
- Capital Market - Basic Level (Jakarta, 2007)
- Capital Market - Intermediate Level (Jakarta, 2007)
- Legal Overview In Multi-finance Collection (Jakarta, 2011)
- Copyright Implementation Seminar (Jakarta, 2015)
- Preparation of Sustainability Report (Semarang, 2019)
Has no management and kinship relationship with members of the Board of Commissioners, Directors, and Major and Controlling Shareholders.