Indonesian citizen. 52 years of age, domiciled in Semarang
Born in Magelang, Obtained his Bachelor’s Degree in General Management from Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana (UKSW), Salatiga. In the beginning of his career, Handoko Setijawan worked for PT Astra International MVD – Motor Vehicle Division as Quality Assurance Staff. He was then promoted as Assistant Manager Quality Assurance Marketing and Assistant Manager Customer Satisfaction Training & Promotion. Later in his corporate journey, he joined PT Nusindo Prima Indah as Sales Manager and PT Eppconindo Pilar Abadi as Finance Manager.
In 1995, he worked as Operational Director at CV Jaya Abadi in Semarang. His management skill was excelled as he was appointed as the General Manager of Sinar Majaputra, the transportation and distributor company of PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk.
With his remarkable experience in management, he then joined Dafam Group as Vice Director of Busines Process Management.He now serves as Director/Corporate Secretary in PT Dafam Property Indonesia Tbk.
Period and Basis of Appointment
- 2017-2018 : Deed No. 3 dated September 14, 2017; and
- 2018-2023 : Deed No. 8 dated January 18, 2018.
Bachelor of Economics, Christian University of Satya Wacana (Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana), Salatiga (1990).
- Some positions in PT Astra International, Motor Vehicle Division as Assistant Manager Quality Assurance Marketing, Assistant Manager Customer Satisfaction Training & Promotion, Trainer, and Customer Satisfaction Astra Basic Sales Training (1990-1993);
- Sales Manager of PT Nusindo Prima Indah (1993-1994);
- Finance Manager of PT Eppconinco Pilar Jaya Abadi (1994-1995);
- General Manager of CV Sinar Majaputra (former Sinar Majapahit) (1995-2001);
- Vice Director of PT Dafam (2014-2017); and
- Director of PT Dafam Property Indonesia (2017-2018).
Company’s Corporate Secretary (since 2018).
- Workshop "Things the Corporate Secretary Needs to Know about Macro & Industry Update" (Jakarta, January 2019);
- Workshop "Socialization of POJK No. 36 / POJK.04 / 2018 concerning Procedures for Examination in the Capital Market Sector "(Jakarta, 12 February 2019);
- Workshop" Ensuring Company Compliance with Regulations relating to Directors & Board of Commissioners "(Jakarta, 20 March 2019);
- Workshop" What You Need to Know by the Corporate Secretary in the Formation of Organ Board;
- Committee, Corporate Secretary, and Internal Audit "(Jakarta, 9 April 2019);
- Workshop" Digitalization & Corporate Strategy "(Jakarta, 23 April 2019);
- Seminar" Business Reporting on The Sustainable Development Goals" (Jakarta, 25 April 2019);
- "How to Understand Arbitration and Mediation for your Company" Workshop (Jakarta, 1 August 2019);
- Workshop "Understanding Stock Buyback Regulations related to POJK 30 / POJK.04 / 2017 concerning Stock Buybacks Conducted by Public Companies" (Jakarta, August 13, 2019);
- Training on Sustainable Report Preparation (Jakarta, August 15, 2019);
- Workshop "POJK No. 74 / POJK 04/2016 concerning Business Mergers or Mergers of Open Companies "(Jakarta, 10 September 2019);
- Workshop" Effective Corporate Social Responsibility "(Jakarta, 25 September 2019);
- Workshop on "Preparation of Sustainable Reports Based on POJK No. 51/2017 "(Jakarta, 30 September 2019); and
- the "Investor Relations Batch 2" Workshop (Jakarta, 23-24 October 2019).
A shareholder of the Company with ownership <5%. However, he has no managerial or familial relation with any member of the Board of Commissioners, the Board of Directors, as well as Majority and Controlling Shareholders.