PT. DAFAM PROPERTY INDONESIA Tbk
Domiciled in Semarang
GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
The Director of the Company hereby invite the Shareholders of the Company to attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“Meeting”) of the Company that will be held on :
Agenda of the Meeting:
1. The Company does not send a separate invitation to the Shareholders because the advertisement of this Summons has been in accordance with the provisions of Article 10 Paragraph 4 of the Articles of Association of the Company and this Summons is a formal invitation to the Shareholders of the Company.
2. The Shareholders of the Company who are entitled to attend or represented in the Meeting above are :
a. The Shareholders of the Company whose names are registered in the Register of the Shareholders of the Company issued by the Securities Administration Bureau (BAE) on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 until 16:15 Western Indonesian Time;
b. The Shareholders of the Company whose shares are kept to the Collective Custody at PT. Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia (KSEI) registered in the Register of Shareholders issued by KSEI on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 until 16:15 Western Indonesian Time.
3. a. The Shareholders are unable to attend can be represented by their Proxies by bringing a Power of Attorney according to the
format of the Power of Attorney provided at the Company’s Head Office, having its address at Menara Suara Merdeka 11th
Floor, Jl. Pandanaran No. 30, Semarang, 50134. All Power of Attorney must be already received by the Board of Directors of the
Company no later than 3 (three) working days before the date of the Meeting, namely, on Monday, June 17, 2019;
b. Members of the Board of Directors, the Board of Commissioners and/or Employees of the Company may act as the Proxy in the Meeting, but the votes they issue as the proxy in the Meeting are not counted in the voting.
4. Information regarding material related to the agenda of the Meeting has been available at the Head Office and the Company’s website (www.dafamproperty.com) since the date of Summons of this Meeting.
5. To make the arrangement easier and for the orderly meeting :
a. The Shareholders of the Company or their Proxies who will attend the Meeting must show the original and submit a photocopy of valid and still valid ID Card (Electronic KTP/Passport) ;
b. The Shareholders of the Company in the form of legal entity that will attend the Meeting must submit a photocopy of the latest amendment to the Articles of Association, the latest deed of amendment of the Board of Directors and the Board of Commissioners, Decree of the Ministry of Justice and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia/Letter of Acceptance of Notification of Change of Data/Articles of Association, and ID Card (Electronic KTP/Passport) of the Board of Directors that are valid and still valid (for legal entity in the form of PT);
c. The Shareholders in the Collective Custody of KSEI must show Written Confirmation for the GMS (KTUR) issued by the Issuer through KSEI to the registration officer before entering the Meeting room, no later than 30 (thirty) minutes before the Meeting is started.